Duality, you and me. Life is all about duality, you – the reader exists just because, you are valid in my mind, im not going to talk about the authenticity of the reality at this juncture, but then, I would like to say that, standalone is like a dream, to which we have control, no use, but the real life out there is when we wake up, there is a world in front of your eyes. So am I talking about interdependency? Well, this word can be accommodated for now.
Computers Networking definition says that, “it is a concept of sharing resources over the network. It’s an interconnection of two or more computers. There are many reasons for the networking; let’s not get into that aspect for now.”
From this definition, I think words such as you (profile, computer), me (profile, computer), our relation or network name (Bhandham, Runna), keywords can be very well understood. And I think that, the networking in life can exists by interdependency.
It’s been stated that a Network therefore must have the following rules:
- Minimum if two computers.
- A transmission pathway or the cables.
- A set of rules governing how to communicate which is called as Protocols.
So where do we see these rules among ourselves? (Explanation to the above mentioned are given below, point wise)
- I exist, and the world, or some or other exists, to validate my existence or to validate my reasons or purpose to stay alive. For now I shall need you and me, in minimum.
- Now I have a world full of humans, which I can relate to or map to. But I map to only few, or many but clearly impossible to all. Now I segregate them into two, formal and informal, the bandwidth or my amount of give and take will be defined as per the priorities classified.
- Rules(outline, border), what if there were no rules, then there would be mayhem all over, chaos, I think I wouldn’t be sitting here at all writing this. Rules can be found in the form of constitution, religious beliefs, and relations dos and don’ts, any dame thing that has a structure, if that has a procedure, some opinions, the entire human mind, in a nutshell. That which is structured.
It seems there are two ways of networking,
- Peer to peer, which I call this kind of networking as informal networking.
- Client server networking, which I call this kind of networking as formal networking.
Peer to peer Networking: this is nothing but to relate to or map to those we know, like our relatives, friends, or all those in our reach.
Client server networking: Client is me; Server is the social/government or society or mass/body, public, or nation.
There seems to be specialized servers: (appointed/ dictated = democratic/ what ever the opposite) namely.
- File & print server. ( use your own creativity to relate to these, and you might feel that I should have grouped in other branch too) (citizens)
- Application servers. ( the individual roles, bodies, constitutions, bibles, government)
- mail servers (postal, communication, transportation on land, air, and water)
- Fax servers. ( international services, import and exports)
- Communication servers. (Media, like movies, Music, Telecom, news..etc)
- Directory services servers. (help, support, trouble shoot)