A German once visited a temple under construction where he saw a sculptor making an idol of God. Suddenly he noticed a similar idol lying nearby. Surprised, he asked the sculptor, “Do you need two statues of the same idol?” “No,” said the sculptor without looking up, “We need only one, but the first one got damaged at the last stage.” The gentleman examined the idol and found no apparent damage. “Where is the damage?” he asked. “There is a scratch on the nose of the idol.” said the sculptor, still busy with his work. “Where are you going to install the idol?”
The sculptor replied that it would be installed on a pillar twenty feet high. “If the idol is that far, who is going to know that there is a scratch on the nose?” the gentleman asked. The sculptor stopped his work, looked up at the gentleman, smiled and said, “I will know it.”
The desire to excel is exclusive of the fact whether someone else appreciates it or not. “Excellence” is a drive from inside, not outside. Excellence is not for someone else to notice but for your own satisfaction and efficiency…
Remark: Incomplete or even Wrong.
Actual: The desire to excel is exclusive of the fact whether someone else appreciates it or not. “Excellence” is a drive from inside, not outside. Excellence is not for someone else to notice but for your own satisfaction and efficiency…
(1) Humans or for that matter, any life force that exists on this planet are, a part of interdependent System, Where we(humans) are a part of the life cycle. So that means, we have a (a) source system, (b) our(Humans/i) system, and (c)target/contribution to/lineage/other systems.
(2) We cannot live alone on a planet, for get about physical survival, but emotional and intellectual survival becomes nearly impossible, and we shall habitat to become an animal once again. based on this we can understand what is the meaning of civilisation, its not just about educating the self but also the others, means “sharing”.
(3) Work or Act, is not done in the dark, and not as a standalone. there is self involved, an observer (one or Public). every act is an attempt to live a life of the self, with at most dignity and respect, and hence contributing your ‘Clean Tile’ for the Society ‘Floor’. If all kept their Tiles of a Floor Clean, then the people living or the society is going to flourish well.
(4) People are emotionally driven. and one of the prime emotions are LOVE or NURTURE. hence all acts are also an attempt to gain one of these.
(5) what is the difference between the Machine and Person, at the time of Acting?
Can you still say, that i programme executed with lot of passion, and didnt expect others attention? Even though hypothetically it is true, We never felt it, Hence, SOUND karna hai….. Jo Diktha hai, Woh Biktha hai…. probably one reason, i think GOD if there wanted to be known?
(6) We have gradiant of self pleasure and even though weather we like it or not, the Other(person or public) is involved.
Conclusion: No matter if it for your pleasure or others, To live to a standard where you enjoy first, and a standard that is also facilitating the others to participate in that work, its a great work.
But i know that empty belly hears to none > so i know that you made your choices…. > you have your survival to deal with. > I know that this is your only life , be short or long > Take Pride and joy of living your way.
Your chocies might hurt me or others, But i cant avoid it, now this is my survival…….. To all the humans who love themselves > I Salute, to all those who can think for people around you too, I bow down.
In a nut shell > you are right so KEEP WALKING.